14 February, 2017

I can't keep calm, I'm a wrestling mum

This is about where I'm at right now.


It's probably good for everyone that I'm actually taking my crazy self away with other people who are crazy about wrestling. It's just safer that way. I'll overdose on it and, hopefully, get it out of my system for this season. Then proceed next week to start getting my life back on some kind of normal keel again.

I'm leaving on a train tomorrow morning (Wednesday) for the airport and Korea. I'm not taking my computer, so I won't be doing a lot of blogging, while I can blog from my phone when I have WiFi at night time, I don't expect that that I'll be typing a lot on that little screen. We'll see how it goes. Maybe a some short, photo-heavy posts.

Then we'll be back on Sunday evening after what I hope is a wonderful adventure laying down life-long memories.

No comments: