10 November, 2016

Surprising missionaries

I am drowning a little in editorial work today, so I'm putting together a short post for you. 

Just a surprising sunrise that I witness when camping.
This article about five surprising missionary ministries is on OMF's website. I think some find Japan a surprising enough mission field, let alone the fact that we have missionaries here who have surfing ministry and a hip-hop dance ministry! That's just a couple that I could name. As you probably know, not everyone is a church planter or translator or working in community development. Me, for example!

What other surprising missionary ministries do you know about? If you search around in the OMF website you'll find some other surprising ministries that either people are doing or that they are looking for people to do.

No comments: