07 July, 2014

Blogging slow down

We've been in Brisbane two days now and we're gradually getting unpacked and sorting things out. It's going to take a while to feel at home, though.

One of the best things is the trampoline that a friend brought over yesterday and helped us assemble on our front lawn. The happy giggles I've been listening to all afternoon are wonderful.

The difficult thing is that we might not have internet access at home for a month or more. Hence the title of this post. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with that, having previously done almost all our communications and many other things via email and the internet. I'm just glad that I took the trouble to hand the magazine over fully to someone else before we left Japan.

So many things to blog about and limited access! I might just have to make a special effort to tell you about the boys starting wrestling tonight...stay tuned.

No comments: