09 June, 2014

41 tips worth your time

Here are some wonderful blogposts by an former missionary in China. These posts are well written and definitely worth your time. I highly recommend you check out at least one of the below.

Staying Well: 10 tips for Expats left behind Great quote: "It hurts because it is good."

Leaving Well: 10 tips

Landing Well: 10 tips

Receiving Well: 11 tips

One of the things this blogger emphasises is giving ourselves and others grace. I'd like to reflect on that more, but I'm giving myself grace this evening. I've had a bit of an emotional and full day and my innards are mucking around and feeling uncomfortable. So, while I might try to fool myself (and others) into thinking that I'm doing okay, my body is telling me otherwise. Therefore . . . grace.

No comments: