19 January, 2013

Photo question #25

We're all tired.

Yesterday was an unusual and tiring day, with
  • all the boys at home, 
  • David at school marking assignments and writing reports,
  • I supported our middle schooler do his Science Expo project (baking biscuits with different types of flour), 
  • we had a friend of our middle son's come over to play,
  • his mum came for dinner, 
  • we all went to CAJ for the annual Senior Talent Show. 
We didn't get the boys to bed till 10pm and then got up again at 5.30 to head off for another wrestling meet. We got home from that after 4.30.

Phew. Lots of details there I'd love to share, but I'm afraid I need some down time and won't get it unless I stop here. I will write more about the wrestling meet and its venue tomorrow, but for tonight I'd like you to have a go at this question.

Here is an entry mat we found in the last couple of months. I'm wondering if you can tell me what kind of establishment you think had this at their entryway?

3 comments:

KarenKTeachCamb said...

I'm thinking a radiography (x-ray) clinic.

Deb said...

You've obviously decided to leave OMF and join a band of pirates on the high seas. I imagine this mat was in their lobby and you snapped the picture on your way to sign up to their crew and receive your complimentary parrot.

Ken Rolph said...

This is part of an international chain of exercise salons. They usually teach pilates, but in Japan they attracted a clientele of skeletally thin runway models. So they changed their name to Pirates. They teach young budding models to batten their hatches and walk the plank. If the instructor calls out "a vast behind" the models know they need to more firmly buckle their swash.