22 August, 2011

Mr Bean fun

I've been thinking all day about what to write here. I've had an achy, crampy kind-of day. Grey and fairly cool outside, perfect for curling up with a good book. So I did, for most of the day. A bit of an overly wordy book, but I've made it to the end of its 600 pages (not all today, though)! There were times back when the boys were younger when I wondered if I'd ever be able to read during daylight hours again. Little did I realise.

Anyhow. I still don't have any wonderful thoughts to share here. So I'll fall back on Youtube. My boys have been reminiscing about Mr Bean. They saw a bit of him on video Australia. So, the other day while I was preparing lunch I let them look at a couple of Youtube videos of Mr Bean. Goodness, they nearly wet their pants as they watched them. Here's one: