06 July, 2011

Too busy to blog

We are having so many adventures with our friends that I simply don't have time to blog. I'm very sad, because we've generated so much blog-able material! 

From last Tuesday we were in Karuizawa and the mission-owned house we stayed in had no internet access. Now we're back in Tokyo and we're racing all over the city on trains. Today we visited a tall building and looked across smoggy Tokyo. Then we proceeded to the public gardens around the Emperor's Palace. Tomorrow we head to a very special treat: Tokyo Disneyland!

My feet are already sore. On Tuesday, on our way back to Tokyo, we stopped at our favourite large park: Shinrin Park and walked and walked. Today involved a lot of walking and tomorrow sounds huge too, not to mention getting home after 9pm on the trains with five children . . . One part of me is looking forward to it and the other part is not. I'm praying that we miraculously find a train carriage on the way home that is not crowded out with salarymen.

Anyway, off to bed now. Our friends leave on Saturday afternoon so you can look forward to some "catch-up" blog posts in the near future, coupled with heaps of photos.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It sounds like you are all having a great time. I look forward to hearing more when they get back both from you and from them. I hope they are traking lots of photos too.