07 January, 2011

My new lunchbox is missing a shoulder.

Here is another of my Christmas presents. My husband bought me this low priced lunch box for the times when we all need one. 

I laughed, though, when I read the packaging. It is described as "Big size". Only by Japanese standards is this big. You can see that it is smaller than our toaster.

 
Then I turned the package over and wondered if I'd missed something in the wrapper, because it says, "You can use it for lunch box when you go to school or leisure. With convenient shoulder for carrying."

Somehow I couldn't find 'the shoulder' or the strap that, presumably, might loop over the shoulder if you found it.


The English warnings are great too. Not only should you: "use it for a cooler bag, please put the in it" but you should "not use it for any other purpose".


The author must have seen my kids at lunch time because he or she included this warning: "Do not swing it around you as you hold the string of the bag." Trick is, there is no string! Maybe he or she was thinking of the shoulder?


Finally, regarding the warnings we are told to "Please keep it at the time of use." I'm left wondering if it means the lunch box or the shoulder that I haven't found yet.

No comments: