17 March, 2009

Gross gloves

Can you guess that we have colds in our house? Our 3 yo has used the most amazing amount of tissues this morning. At least he is not wearing gloves. I bought him some new gloves on Saturday (yes, it is still cold here). He was wearing them all the time, even inside; but I didn't realise he'd concocted a new use for gloves. I heard him heading for the tissue box yesterday morning saying, "I need a tissue, I sneezed without my gloves on." Ewwwwww! I washed the gloves today.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

How funny! Hope the colds get better!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Oh that is beautiful!

Wendy said...

Hmmm, not so beautiful when you're trying not to get sick yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Marshall!?

You have a blog?

I stumbled across it by complete accident, through another blog I stumbled across almost by complete accident, through a series of other blogs I stumbled on by complete accident...and am totally shocked to realise that people I have met in real life actually have blogs.

*subscribes*

Anika (not the name you know me by)

Anonymous said...

Oh...and yes. It *is* gross.

*yuck*

Wendy said...

Thanks Anika. I think I've figured out who you are. I don't know too many teachers your age. Yes, I've started a blog, but only recently. I was going to mention it next time I write our letter to everyone. It's been another fun way to share more about our life here in Japan, on the edge of what most people consider ordinary life.